Zoom profile spotlight with condenser; Low Noise Fan
6 - 17°
2.000 / 2.500 W
|Beam angle / zoom||adjustable from 6 to 17°|
|Axial luminous intensity: 2.500 W||1.845.000 l ax. at 6°
367.000 l ax. at 17°
|Reflector||Spherical polished high purity aluminium|
|Socket||G 22 for Tungsten 2.000 / 2.500 W|
(A x B xC)
|1.320 x 320 x 700 mm|
- High performance optics with 2 - lens condenser optics
- Zoom optics with three polished plano-convex lenses Broadband anti-reflex coated
- Aspherical condenser lens antireflective
- Plano convex intermediate lens in lamp housing
- Convection cooling without fan, without forced ventilation of the lamp, without disturbing fan noise
- Rotatable integrated four-blade shutter and a field-replaceable beam size iris.
- Soft glass mounting option inside the zoom tube
- uniform light distribution with a precise image of the beam shapers and projections
- Focal length and focusing single-side-adjustable by individual controls, to avoid dangers without having to change
- Operating panel with 4-Shaper-Unit (Optional 8 shutters) and a slot for a gobo holder (size A)
- Optional non-thermoconductive goboholder
- Beam Shaper Unit with 4 non-thermoconductive handles, arranged in 4 levels. With the possibility simultaneously sliding in all 4 shapers
- The lamp housing is fully rotatable through 360° and 9 times lockable
- Lamp housing cover can be swivelled back to provide rapid access to lamp
- anthracite-coloured heat and wear resistant finish.
- three-slot front cassette according to DIN 15560 (275 x 275mm) for gel holders and accessories
- All metal parts are corrosion-protected.
- Handles and controls are made from non-thermoconductive materials.
- Gobo holder Size A + / - 42° additional to the Lamp housing rotatable
- Beam shaping shutters + / - 42° additional to the Lamp haouse rotatable
Scope of delivery
- Zoom profile spotlight
- 5m main cable Black Colour with assembled Schuko plug (CEE 7/4, Type F).
- Metal protective grid