Zoom profile spotlight with condenser; Low Noise Fan
15 - 40°
2.000 / 2.500 W
|Beam angle / zoom||adjustable from 15 to 40°|
|Axial luminous intensity||665.000 cd at 15°
109.000 cd at 40°
|Reflector||Spherical double-reflector system electrolytically polished and anodised high purity aluminium|
|Counter Reflector||high purity aluminium|
|Socket||G 22 for Tungsten 2.500 W|
(A x B xC)
|835 x 430 x 595 mm|
- High performance optics with 3 - lens condenser optics
- Zoom optics with three polished plano-convex lenses Broadband anti-reflex coated
- Aspherical condenser lens antireflective
- Plano convex intermediate lens in lamp housing
- Convection cooling without fan, without forced ventilation of the lamp, without disturbing fan noise
- Rotatable integrated four-blade shutter and a field-replaceable beam size iris.
- Soft glass mounting option inside the zoom tube
- uniform light distribution with a precise image of the beam shapers and projections
- Focal length and focusing single-side-adjustable by individual controls, to avoid dangers without having to change
- Operating panel with 4-Shaper-Unit (Optional 8 shutters) and a slot for a gobo holder (size A)
- Optional non-thermoconductive goboholder
- Beam Shaper Unit with 4 non-thermoconductive handles, arranged in 4 levels. With the possibility simultaneously sliding in all 4 shapers
- The lamp housing is fully rotatable through 360° and 9 times lockable
- Lamp housing cover can be swivelled back to provide rapid access to lamp
- anthracite-coloured heat and wear resistant finish.
- three-slot front cassette according to DIN 15560 (245 x 245mm) for gel holders and accessories
- All metal parts are corrosion-protected.
- Handles and controls are made from non-thermoconductive materials.
- Gobo holder Size A + / - 42° additional to the Lamp housing rotatable
- Beam shaping shutters + / - 42° additional to the Lamp haouse rotatable
- Zoom profile spotlight
- 5m main cable Black Colour with assembled Schuko plug(CEE 7/4, Type F).
- Metal protective grid