Zoom profile spotlight with condenser
12 - 24°
1.000 - 1.200 W
|Beam angle/zoom||adjustable from 12 to 24°|
|Axial luminous intensity||375.000 cd at 12°
140.000 cd at 24°
|Reflector||Dichroic cold light glass reflector|
|Socket||GX 9,5 for Tungsten 1.000 or 1.200 W|
(A x B xC)
|715 x 320 x 475 mm|
- 2 zoom lenses and double condenser optics
- All lenses equipped with broadband anti-reflective coating
- Aspherical condenser lens
- Plano convex intermediate lens in lamp housing
- Convection cooling without fan, without forced ventilation of the lamp, without disturbing fan noise
- integrated rotatable four-blade shutter and a field-replaceable beam size iris.
- Soft glass mounting option inside the zoom tube
- uniform light distribution with a precise image of the beam shapers and projections
- Focal length and focusing single-side-adjustable by individual controls, to avoid dangers without having to change
- Operating panel with 4-Shaper-Unit (Optional 8 shutters) and a slot for a gobo holder (size A)
- Optional non-thermoconductive goboholder
- Beam Shaper Unit with 4 non-thermoconductive handles, arranged in 4 levels. With the possibility simultaneously sliding in all 4 shapers
- The lamp housing is fully rotatable through 360° and 9 times lockable
- Lamp housing cover can be swivelled back to provide rapid access to lamp
- anthracite-coloured heat and wear resistant finish.
- three-slot front cassette according to DIN 15560 (185 x 185mm) for gel holders and accessories
- All metal parts are corrosion-protected.
- Handles and controls are made from non-thermoconductive materials.
- Gobo holder Size A + / - 42° additional to the Lamp housing rotatable
- Beam shaping shutters + / - 42° additional to the Lamp house rotatable
- Zoom profile spotlight with condenser
- 5m main cable Black Colour with assembled Schuko plug (CEE 7/4, Type F).
- Metal protective grid